Friday, May 26, 2006

How Can I Look Busy?



Today I was working at my business partner's house. The whole place is a hotspot, and I was surfing while rendering some computer models. For some reason, my partner's two brothers and sister-in-law were in the same room, also in front of a computer. There were three laptops and one desktop, for a combined total of four.

The presence of so much hardware in a small space made for a busy scene, feeling like an ops center, controlling military units and weaponry all over the world. Reality though, couldn't be more different. Only Matus was really doing work, even though his owner was just surfing random websites along with the other people in the room.

That's why it was so easy for me to clear the area for the picture; a simple request to vacate the premises was no interruption at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home