Monday, May 29, 2006

What is the Key to the Philippines Improving?

Before tackling huge problems such as chronic defecit spending, internal disorder, yada yada yada, let's start with the basics people. I can no longer count how many times I've seen the words Phillipines, Philipines, or the worst of them all: Phillippines.

Nope, I ain't no Mr. Grammar. I don't mind people who misspell or mispronounce words. As long as I can understand your Filipino, Bicolano, or English, no problem. But I draw the line at misspelling the name of your own country. Does it take too much effort to remember that it's spelled Philippines? Let me make it more simple: One L, Two Ps.

Oh, and for any foreigners out there, stop calling us Philipino, Flip or something similar. It's Filipino.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS IDEA!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home